2006/06/04

introducing my dog


This is my dog, Hana. She is adoreble and really hyper all the time but for the last whole week she didn't seem feeling well.

Since it is every morning routine for her to puke yellowish sputum (though she is only 2 yrs old) I didn't worry much when she threw up what she ate last Thursday. But her vomitting didn't stop. She kept puking all day on that day and it was unbearable to watch her suffering so I took her to a vet.
The result is....something is inside of her stomach. It was impressive that the doctor could tell that only by palpation. Oh Hana, you did again. About a half year ago, she accidentaly swallowed debris of toy ball and she had to endure discomfort until it came out with her poop.
So this time too we can wait until that stuff make way out of the large intestine. The doctor told me that when foreign material stayed in the stomach the vomit would continue but if it moved to the small intestine it would be alleviated.

So I'm now waiting.
It is really concerning cause even she could eat something she puke it later after all. I take her to the vet to give IV but Hana started losing her weight..... you poor thing...... Just excrete it.

まだかな~まだかな~。

('ε'): sputum: things such as discharge, foreign materials and bacteria frim respiratory organs to be discharged with mucus and saliva when you cough

0 件のコメント: