2006/06/14

JP vs AUS

Everyone around me is so fanatic about World Cup so that makes me want to join the temporary nationalism too although I don't even know the rule really well. You goal, you score. That's all I know.

The first match opponent to Japan is Australia. Is this strong team or not? I didn't know any profile for this team called Socceroos (Yeah, Australia is famous for kangaroos, koalas and OZ beef) but apparently the looks of each squad surpass that of Japanese..... Most of the Australian players are over 180 cm tall and they do look scary. When you are short, only advantage for being short is its speed. In that sense, the Japanese squad did pretty good. They were quick and they even scored 1 goal first while the Australians shot more. Hmmm....we might be able to win the game....? Every Japanese thought so until 8 minutes before game finish. The opponents scored 3 goals in a row in the last 8 minutes. How could it happen? This is the difference between baseball and soccer. You don't know what will gonna happen till the end. I praise the Australians cause they watched carefully, moved quickly and grabbed the chance. but...any of us is not content with this result. Okay, I don't mind you lost the game but how could you let 3 goals in 8 minutes? Maybe loss of stamina. or mentality weakness. Oh come on, samurais can be beaten by their physical disadvantage but never by their mentality.

I wonder if I should watch the next game, Japan vs Croatia.

0 件のコメント: