2007/07/29

reserve the bottle, please!



made a debut in " bottle-keep" at a bar for the first time in 29 years!
this is 焼酎 zabou I've never tried before and i found it good though it tastes too strong on the rock.

this place is homey near my place and that means it's also close to National Noh Theatre. so I found my favorite actor's name keeping his bottle at the bar too! they serve sophisticated 和食 so no wonder that many noh and kyougen actors come by this place.

it's a little embarrasing that I've never watched 能 despite the closeness to the theatre but for some reason i like kabuki much better.
seems i won't help falling asleep while watching that calm, tranquil(dull) and uneasy to understand japanese traditional art so i might start from kyogen.

やはり野村万作は格別に上手らしいのですが、初心者としてはミーハーに萬斎から。
近くの神社でスタートした薪能も蚊さえいなければ悪くなさそうなのですが。

0 件のコメント: