2006/09/13

hana



This is my dog Hana. Isn't she pretty? I had two dogs before (pug and shelty) and for some reason they all end up being good lookings. Oh I envy them. Being there is their job. Just their presence makes us happy. There should be something I can learn from them.....

何はともあれ a life with dogs. priceless. デスネ。

there were many other animals I had other than dogs. budgerigers. beetles. rabbits. gold fish and turtles.

turtles were one of my favorite pets. they ate feed from my hands and it is really lovely. each of them has different personality (turtlality?) and I named them with suitable ones.
Speedo, Black Sambo, Cromartie(after popular baseball player from the Giants (Japanese one) at that time), Peewee and Carl Lewis.

once you had cats, I guess you'll become a repeater too. 以前に大家さんが飼っていたRussian Blueの猫ちゃんがしょっちゅう部屋に遊びに来てくれたけど十分可愛かったもの。一度嫌がらせでベッドの下に糞をされてかなり困りましたが。

↓ cats I found on my way home. they take their turf on someone's pretty scooter and look really comfortable.

0 件のコメント: